外贸英语-外贸运输英语句义对照

时间:2022-1-1 作者:速学网

I hope youll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
我期望你能对第一批货感到认可。
Please exercise better care with future shipments.
对以后装运的货,请多加注意。
Can last shipment be duplicated?
上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?
Well send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.
大家将派船只在黄埔装运。
We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
大家能在货物装运到美国时获得打折税率。
Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
大家订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
The order No. 105 is so urgently required that
we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105号订单所订货物大家要急用,请你们加快装船速度。
Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你们能否提前一点交货呢?
If shipment were effected from Hong Kong,
we could receive the goods much earlier.
假如在香港交货,大家可以更早些收到货物。
Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你们能否设法提前交货?
Im sorry to tell you that we are unable
to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
非常抱歉,目前大家还没办法告诉你确切的装船日期。
After shipment, it will be altogether four
to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。
We assure you that shipment will be made no
later than the first half of April.
请你放心,大家交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。
Wed better have a brief talk about the loading port.
大家最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。
We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.
大家总期望用较大的港口作为装运港。
Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?
咱们今天下午是否谈谈卸货港的问题?
He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.
他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了建议。
Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country.
有时由于在生产国找不到适合的装港,大家不能不转船。
In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.
货物假如转运,大家得多付运费。
Partial shipment is allowed.
允许分批装运。
We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.
货物需要9月份到达此地以便再转运。
to make delivery of the goods
交货
to take delivery of the goods
提货
transshipment (T.S.)
转运
to tranship (transship)
转运
transhipment permited
允许转运
transhipment prohibited
不许转运
transit shipment
转运,中转
transhipment on route
中途转运
transhipment to be allowed
准许转运
partial shipment
分批装运

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:375750496@qq.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。

今日推荐

经典幽默英语小故事阅读简短赏析

一些幽默的英语故事,能提高我们阅读英语的兴趣,从而提高英语的阅读能力,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些经典幽默英语小故事阅读,欢迎大家阅读!经典幽默英语小故事:警察的热心I was surprised to learn that my 7